Due to continued growth we are looking for a Community Property Manager in the MS Gulf Coast area.
Under the direction of the Regional Property Manager, the primary function of the Community Manager is to provide competent and effective leadership which will ensure the growth and success of both the community as well as employees.
Is your attitude one that goes above and beyond the call of duty every day? Then you'll fit right in! Adcock Properties offers an awesome work environment where we empower our employees to take the tools provided and not only meet but exceed our residents expectations
• Minimum of 2 years previous experience managing a multifamily property
• Strong operational background required
• Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software
• Knowledge of general business and accounting concepts and practices
• Team player with excellent leadership, supervisory and analytical skills
• Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and mature, with a desire to excel and grow
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highest levels of integrity, honesty and ethics
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast paced work environment, then the Community Manager position may be for you!
-Competitive salary with bonuses
-Comprehensive health insurance and supplemental insurance available
-Paid holidays and PTO Time
Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers